1. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
2. USE OF THE PORTAL: This portal provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” or its licensors to which the USER can access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” offers through its website and without limitation, Not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of “TRAVELER ADVENTURE”, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
“TRAVELER ADVENTURE” reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or children, order or security Public or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, audio, software Or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by TRAVELER ADVENTURE or its licensors.
4. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or The transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
5. MODIFICATIONS: “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in its websites, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services provided through it and the form in the That they appear presented or located in their websites.
6. LINKS: In the case that links or hyperlinks are made to other websites, “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents.
In no case will TRAVELER ADVENTURE assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any Of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
7. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its websites and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to users who breach these Conditions General Use.
8. GENERAL: “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its websites exercising all the civil and criminal remedies that may correspond to it in law.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: “TRAVELER ADVENTURE” will be able to modify at any moment the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.